Thursday, August 30, 2012

NFL Sunday Ticket!


Looks like the NFL is set to return on the PlayStation, and a little cheaper this year at $299 for every Sunday game the entire season.

Well as a big football fan here in the underground basement, I am pretty sure I am going to give the NFL Sunday ticket a go around this year. The idea of being able to watch my favorite teams, and watch games my fantasy players are playing really appeals to me.

If you watch a a lot, and I mean, a lot of football I feel its really worth the price, plus they break it into 4 easy payments of $75 so your not hit with a $300 credit card bill all at once.

I at first thought, hey just head down to Buffalo Wild Wings, get food, and watch the games. Then I quickly realized, like I am going to spend every Sunday down there? Just about all day too? Plus I am sure I would order food and it's not like you can hear the broadcast very well on the games, since they have all the games going, and people talking. So this Sunday ticket on the PlayStation is just right for me!

"PS3 owners without access to DIRECTV will also be able to receive NFL Sunday Ticket and live stream every out-of-market NFL football game this season for $299.95."

Confirmed over at the official PlayStation blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment