Monday, August 6, 2012

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Trophy Patch is Now LIVE!

"Old" Snake sets his sights on that platinum trophy!

After all these years, finally. Sing it from the heavens, the Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophy patch is here!

I know what I am doing when I get home. This is one of my all time favorite games and I can't wait to revisit the modern classic.

I am at a loss for words, I just began to think it would never happen. From my previous posts you know how I feel what makes this game great. But here it is, thank you Kojima! 

I am excited to hear what Kojima has planned for us in the future. Old Snake was supposed to rest for good after his last outing. But with the rumors of Metal Gear Solid 5, I wonder does Old Snake make a return? Or do we find a new hero to take the mantle. I find it hard to play a Metal Gear game without Snake. So even though some want him to rest, I'm all for one more adventure with Solid Snake!


Take that! Platinum Trophy!

Now I got some work to do tonight, and so do you! Go get that Platinum Trophy, Snake would, why wont you?

GAME ON!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't wait to play it, been waiting for so long.

    ReplyDelete