Monday, August 20, 2012

DAYZ: DON'T get to the choppa!




This is one of the things that I love about DayZ. Your battling zombies, on the run... and whats that,  oh my, yes! We're saved! Air support has arrived.... so you think!

Don't get into chopper 1524, manned by two guys in  ghillie suits. As this poor soul find out, he is then trasnported to "Schadenfreude Island." I quite little place, just one catch,  its 14 kilometers off shore, and NO re-spwan buttons! 

The video is pretty funny, and serves as a good warning to others playing the game, don't always be so quick to trust strangers.

Just one of the many reasons here in the underground basement as to why we love DayZ.


2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about getting this game. Not sure if I should spend the money. Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @up: One of the best game i've played in last year. Go for it man.

    ReplyDelete