Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grand Theft Auto V: Looks gooooooood!

Exhibit Sexiness A

Grant Theft Auto V, is looking better and better each time we get a little tiny morsel to drool over!

I have always been a fan of this series ever since the old days when the game was just an overhead top down version. I really enjoyed GTAIV story, and I look forward to see where the guys from Rockstar take us next. From the looks at these new screen shots, we will enjoy the ride!

A new rumor has also popped up that these screen shots look too good for current generation consoles, and maybe this will be out for next generation. Which would put the game way off another year or so. To me that seems to far away. I don't think they would be leaking screenshots and showing that trailer if it wasnt remotely close to coming out.

My guess is, I look for GTAV to be hitting shelves and consoles next spring, maybe around March/April at worst May of 2013.

Until then enjoy the sexiness!


Exhibit Sexiness B



1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT wait for this game. As long as their is no annoying phone calls from Roman, this game should be pretty good. I liked gta 4 which had a pretty good story line. I hope this game will have a san andreas map.
    this game should be kick-ass
    Also, i hope they dont make so many super obnoxious characters, such as brucie.

    ReplyDelete