Saturday, July 14, 2012

Return to an Oldie But a Goodie!


Well as you can Trapper is back in his underground basement posting up about some of these great games that he plays and his adventures along the way!

Recently I have started playing a series that I hadn't shown much love too. Assassin's Creed. I played the original when it came out, but got burned out on it was to repetitive. Decided to revisit part II just as of last week. Its been a fun return for sure! I am trying to just keep to the main story so as not to get into a rut. So long as the story stays interesting i'll keep playing. I like all the little extras they have added since the original, upgrading weapons, armors, etc. Kinda keeps things fresh. I probably will stay away from alot of the side missions so i can finish the game and move on to AC:Brotherhood!

Its still pretty early in the game and i tend to play other games in the process to as not to get burned out so fast. I also need to finish Borderlands in time for its sequel cause I got some co-op buddies wanting to go at it when B2 goes live.

It feels good to be back talking to you gamers out there and letting you know the the Underground Basement Trapper is alive and gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment