Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Gaming... BOOM-SHAKALAKA!


Well I was having a quiet Sunday after noon... I get a text. It turns out its from my buddy at work. He's challenged me to a throw down at NBA JAM on the 360! Oh yeah!

We have a 360 in the break room at work and sometimes we bring our lunches and play. But I guess he is itching to hit the court today. So challenged accepted sir! Best 2 out of 3.

We have our 2 teams. He is usually the Lakers and I am usually the Thunder! Durant and Westbook FTW!

Well the Sunday afternoon championship is about to go down...

BOOM-SHAKALAKA!

18 comments:

  1. Sorry for ya but i am for Lakers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great. let us know who wins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that game any good? i've seen it a few times in the shops but never really looked at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hell yes i'm playing "The Godfahter" this afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never really played that game but it sounds pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH yeah, love the NBA Jam!!! Great blog; I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Results coming... dun dun dunnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. better get your game face on if you're gonna beat the lakers!

    ReplyDelete