Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back Catalog Gaming Action: Grand Theft Auto IV



"Cousin, why have you not finished GTA IV? All the BIG american teetees you have been missing in this game."

Just like ole Roman has said I never finished Grand Theft Auto IV. Actually I barely started it all. Seems like something else came out and I dropped this game for another. Nothing is currently out so I got to thinking about what games I need to go back to. Then it hit me, I never finished Grand Theft Auto IV and the two major DLC packs they released. Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. Well dang if that won't keep me busy!

First I head down to Gamestop, grab a used copy of Grand Theft Auto IV for $22 bucks on my lunch break then head back to work. Then I come to find out there is a complete edition that includes all the DLC and the game for only $30 brand freaking new! So after work I head back to Gamestop to take back the game and just get the complete version, brand new and with the DLC which would be much cheaper than downloading it.

Finally I get to sink my teeth into some good Grand Theft Auto senseless violence. I am not to far in the game only playing here and there running a few missions at a time. This game is soooo big. There is way to much to do, but that is a good thing, as long as it doesn't get stale I will be busy with this game for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment